Register as a patient
We welcome new patients who live in our catchment area to register with us. You can check whether your postcode falls within our catchment area by using the Practice catchment area tool. It is very important that your postcode falls within the boundaries of the blue area.
Forms you will need
- NHS Patient Registration form [pdf]
- New patient questionnaire [docx]
- Health questionnaire for children aged 15 or under [docx]
Completing your registration
Once the forms are completed bring the forms to the surgery any day, Monday to Friday after 12 pm and please note you are required to provide the following information when you register.
- one proof of identification like your passport or driving licence
- two recent proofs of residency which can be a bank statement, a utility bill or tenancy agreement.
- For children under 16, we do require their immunisation history.
If you wish to register with us from another Practice and you are having on-going treatment, it is really helpful for us to have a summary print out from your previous doctor. Please request this as it is important for continuity of care as we do not get your records immediately.
Change of address or name
You can amend your name or contact details online or by downloading and completing the form below and returning it to the surgery.
Named Accountable GP
On registration you will be allocated a named doctor who will be responsible for your overall care. Please contact the surgery if you wish to know who your doctor is. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate requests from patients who wish to be registered with a preferred doctor, but this may not be always possible. Booking appointments in advance increases the possibility of seeing your preferred doctor.