Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus
- Check if you or your child has symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them.
- Testing and tracing
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you’re contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
- Self-isolation and treatment if you have symptom
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
- People at higher risk
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
- Social distancing advice and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
- Links to more information about coronavirus
Links to government advice, information for health professionals and advice for other parts of the UK.